- Around fence and wall 1.5 m and be new fence, original fence collapsed former the foundation. Formerly in gallery foreground of veranda found canal/pool that come from river Keyang at north and west mosque.
- Veranda ichnograph size parallelogram 13.56 m x 16.20 m in found 12 poles from teak beam. In wall is post inscription restores.
- Principal space ichnograph rectan size 16.25 m x 16.25 m. In found form pole round 12 poles but found 20 globularity and parallelogram.
- Mihrab size 206 cm x 130 cm x 217 cm. The curve from leaf motive carved teak and contort rigid. In front of mihrab there pulpit measures 1.85 m x 0.90 m x 2.40 m dresses up ellipse motive, based on angkolade, roset full suluran and arabian calligraphy.
- Pawestren ichnograph parallelogram measures 8.25 m x 18.42 m.
- Building roof shaped roof joins with others three. Top formed crock (tempayan) upside down, crucial from teak shingle measures 50 cm x 25 cm x 25 cm.
photo by: mohammad solihin
Building roof shaped roof joins with others three,
top formed crock (tempayan) upside down
Ground the mosque symbolize as old mosque
Found 12 poles from teak beam
Roof of mosque